Monday 17 June 2013

MAC Raspberry Swirl Lipstick Review.

This is my first ever MAC product and I have fallen in love. I've never really used lipstick but since I've bought this product I have grown an addiction to lip products from and brand but MAC is by far the best. It was a little pricey for my piggy bank but it was €20 well spent. I choose Raspberry Swirl from the bakery collection.
Color: I'd describe the color as a light white pink, its very soft and suits many different outfits.
Coverage: MAC as everyone knows have great coverage it last the whole day. I leaves my lips moist and doesn't dry them out which is great for everyone.
Packaging: I love the package very clean cut and fashionable. Also is very easy for popping into your handbag as the lid doesn't fly off.
In my opinion it would get a 10/10 but I haven't tried many brand of lipstick maybe this will change in the future.
Me wearing the lipstick on a night out.

The packaging. 

Color

I love the look of this. 




Thanks for reading xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hey! thank you for following my blog! I just had a look round yours and it seems we are both in the same boat! I was also inspired by zoella and sprinkle of glitter to start blogging! keep up the good work and by the way I love your MAC lipstick!

    Loren
    xoxo

    http://lorenloveslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved thiss posst such a pretty color

    confidentsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this is a nice shade i will need to add this to my ever growing wish list!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also fell in love with MAC lipsticks after buying 'girl about town' when I was in America- this shade is definitely on my wishlist now.
    Love your blog by the way!

    http://kathrynslongsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a crazy addiction to lip products as well! Wanna try this raspberry swirl now!
    Would love if you had a look at my blog!
    http://amildaddiction.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete