Sunday 16 June 2013

Everyday makeup :)

Everyday makeup. This is the basic makeup that I use on a daily bases, just plain old makeup.
I start off using Rimmel London, Lasting finish 25 hour foundation. I use number 200 soft beige. I love this foundation because I covers my dry skin :/ But it doesn't last 25 hours as it says maybe 6-8 hours but maybe that's just me :) 
I then use essence eyebrow pencil as my eyebrows are very light. I use the colour light brown. Essence is by far my favorite eyebrow pencils every cheep very good and the last long.


                                        
Then I cover my whole face in Natural collection cover powder in warm translucent, it takes away the shine of the foundation.
Finally I apply a far layers of the new Rimmel London Scandleyes Flew mascara in black
MAKEUP COMPLETE :D



1 comment:

  1. I have that Scandaleyes Flex mascara! It's so good I absolutely love it! Great post!

    hobbsessed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete